Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Plan

The plan starts with adding in some things to this blog that may provide some income such as ads.  The second part of the plan is to try making a little money on open source websites.  Okay, maybe not a little, but as much as I possibly can.   This blog will keep you updated on the process as well as the earnings (hopefully).  Here is a more step by step approach to the plan.
  1. Start a blog - Done.
  2. Google Adsense - This is something I can get started on this blog.  It probably won't amount to much money, but every little bit counts.
  3. Affiliate Marketing - This is also something I can also start on this blog.  I'm thinking I will start with Amazon Affiliates.  Although, that means I have to come up with things to sell.
  4. Threadless.com - This website will allow me to submit designs or slogans.  If my design or slogan gets printed on a shirt I will get some money.
  5. Canstockphoto.com - This website allows me to upload photos.  If they sell, I get money.
  6. Cafepress.com - This website allows me to create and sell t-shirts and more.  If they sell, I get money.
  7. Greetingcarduniverse.com - This website will allow me to create greeting cards.  If they sell, I get money.
Some of these will take some creativity.  Be patient.  I will let you know how it's going.  If you have any thoughts or other ideas, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment