Sunday, February 20, 2011

Denied!

For the first time in this process, I have been denied.  I was not accepted as an affiliate for Target or Kohl's.  I got two separate emails last week stating that I was not a good match for either.  Well, I actually got an email for Kohl's stating that I was not a good match.  The email for Target gave me 22 reasons why I was not approved.  Some of them applied.  Some of them did not.  Both emails were obviously auto responses.  I hoped I would have been approved, but I understand why I was not.  As the Kohl's email stated, I am not a good match.  Now, I would think differently if I was reviewing and attempting to sell things on this blog.  Especially, if it were items that Target and Kohl's sell.  Then, I should have been approved, but this is not what I am trying to do.  So, I actually agree with being denied.  I just thought it would be fun to try.  I also thought it would have been nice for me to make some money sending people to their websites through my links/ads.  Target and Kohl's are big names and they sell lots of stuff.  Oh well, I will have to look further at the over 900 possibilities on the Google Affiliate Network.


Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment