Saturday, February 26, 2011

Will Hope For Money

Some of you may have noticed a couple of additions to the side bar.  The first is a donate button from Paypal.  This is for anyone who might want to donate to my cause.  The cause, of course, is my family.  This button idea reminded me of my original thought, which was to just ask for money.  As I stated in my introduction, if one million people would give me one dollar I could easily become a millionaire.  The difficulty, of course, is getting one million plus readers to this blog.  I'm not thinking this will ever happen.  Although, that shouldn't deter any of my current readers from giving me a dollar or more if they felt like it.  So, if you feel like it, click the donate button.

The addition of this donate button was a suggestion of the book ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income.  It is by Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett.  As you can see, this is the second add-on to the side bar.  This book is a great resource for anyone trying to get started blogging.  It gives you helpful tips for picking your blog topic/s, setting up your blog, writing your blog, and, obviously, making money blogging.  If you would like more information on the book or more information on making money blogging, visit Darren Rowse's blog at ProBlogger.net.  Or, you can just click on the link to the right and purchase this book at Barnes & Noble.


Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment