Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Online Surveys

I have been working on the online surveys for a few weeks now. I decided to sign up with the top five survey sites on the list from the Moola Days blog I wrote about in my last post. All these sites offer points for surveys done online. The point systems are different for each site. The bottom line is that after you accumulate the appropriate amount of points, you can redeem them for cash. This, of course, is sent in the form of a check.

At this point I am a little frustrated. There have been multiple incidents where I was working on a survey for 20-30 minutes just to be told that they have received enough responses. Plus, I have been screened out of more surveys than I have been a part of. I usually receive invitations for at least 5 surveys a day from various sites. I maybe get through one of the five surveys. More often than not, I am screened out of all of them. This makes it really difficult to make any money doing online surveys. In any case, I am going to keep working at it. I think there is potential if I can stick with it.


Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment