Saturday, April 23, 2011

Naked Dialog

I know it's not fair to use words like "naked," but I wanted to get your attention. I'm afraid that I have lost some readers, and I need some ideas that will get people excited about my blog again. I have to admit, I am starting to lose interest as well. I was really excited about this whole process of blogging and trying to make money, but it is not working out the way I hoped. Especially, the making money part. So, I am soliciting your help. I would like to start an open dialog for ideas to get us interested again. This might include some ideas for making money, and these don't just have to include online ideas.  Or, it might include ways to better present information to you. Please comment on this post any thoughts or ideas you have. Don't be afraid. You won't hurt my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment